The NYC submission deadline is Thursday, December 14, 2017 at 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time. If you have any questions, visit our FAQ page. If the answer to your question is not provided on the FAQ page, send a detailed e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submission Form Drop-Off Information
- If you are submitting a payment with your submission form, enclose both in an envelope.
- Staff is NOT available to go downstairs to the lobby to accept submission forms.
- Staff is NOT available to go downstairs to sign-off for submission forms delivered via messenger service.
- Staff is NOT available to downstairs to answer questions. Email all inquiries to email@example.com.
- Do NOT submit original artwork or manuscripts with your submission form.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
HOW TO ENTER
2. Create or log into your account at artandwriting.org/login.
3. Create and Upload Your Work: After creating your work, you can upload it to your Scholastic Awards account. You will not be able to upload work until you enter all profile information. Once you log in, follow the instructions to upload your submissions to your account. Visit our Categories and Copyright & Plagiarism pages to review specific requirements before uploading work.
4. Print Required Forms & Obtain Required Signatures: After uploading your work, print and sign your submission forms and have them signed by a parent/guardian and an educator. You will not be able to view submission forms until work has been uploaded to your account. If the educator who assisted you with your submission is not available to sign the form, any educator in your school, after school program, local library, etc. may sign the form. If you are mailing your submission form, it must be postmarked by December 14. If you are dropping off your submission form, it must be received by 11:59 pm, December 14 (the reception desk in the lobby is staffed 24 hours).
The NYC Scholastic Awards wishes you the best!